Team for Christ
Staff & Leaders
9:15 Sunday School
Nursery Care from
Church Bulletin Goofs
- The Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles and other
items to be recycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children.
- The pastor would appreciate it if the ladies of the
congregation would lend him their electric girdles for the pancake breakfast
next Sunday morning.
- Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7
PM. Please use the back door.
- The pastor will preach his farewell message, after
which the choir will sing, "Break Forth Into Joy."
- A songfest was hell at the Methodist church Wednesday.
- Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church
- The eighth-graders will be presenting Shakespeare's
Hamlet in the Church basement Friday at 7 PM. The Congregation is invited to
attend this tragedy.
- Thursday night Potluck Supper. Prayer and medication to
- The rose bud on the altar this morning is to announce
the birth of David, the sin of Rev. and Mrs. Adams.
- Tuesday at 4 PM there will be an ice cream social. All
ladies giving milk will please come early.
- A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the
church hall. Music will follow.
- At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will
be "What Is Hell?" Come early and listen to our choir practice.
- Weight Watchers will meet at 7 PM at the First
Presbyterian Church. Please use large double door at the side entrance.
- Please join us as we show our support for Amy and Alan
who are preparing for the girth of their first child.
- The Associate Minister unveiled the church's new
tithing campaign slogan last Sunday: "I Upped My Pledge - Up
- Don't let worry kill you, let the church help.
- For those of you who have children and don't know it,
we have a nursery downstairs.
- This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Jones to
come forward and lay an egg on the altar.
- The service will close with Little Drops of Water. One
of the ladies will start quietly and the rest of the congregation will join
- Eight new choir robes are currently needed, due to the
addition of several new members and to the deterioration of some older ones.
- The senior choir invites any member of the congregation
who enjoys sinning to join the choir.